Are You a Geek?

Geek Definition from Wikipedia

The word geek is a slang term, noting individuals as "a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc."


That pretty much describes me, are you a geek and if so why?

My answer:

As sad as this may sound I find nothing more fun than stringing multiple electronic devices together in a network: PCs, TVs, DVD players, music centres, pretty much anything that can be linked together, I've got it linked.

I make WordPress and blogger themes and I'm not happy if the code isn't perfect. It's not good enough that it works, it has to be neat and tidy and look right to me.

I could carry on with lists of things that makes me a geek like tinkering with Raspberry Pi's.

One person who is happy to be described as a geek.